National Certificate – Winemaking NQF Level 3
Opportunities exist at our company near Vredendal on the West Coast for UNEMPLOYED
and DISABLED learners to be trained during 2019 to be become a cellar practitioner. The
National Certificate is aimed to provide learners with national standards that represent
the competencies required to meet the challenge of participating effectively in the
winemaking industry as a multi-skilled cellar practitioner. The training will include both
theoretical and practical training. Learners will receive a learner allowance during the
period of the learnership.
- Grade 12 with maths/math literature and science as subjects
- A valid code 08 drivers license will be to your advantage
- Only unemployed candidates may apply
- A clear criminal record with contactable references
- Applicants must reside close to Vredendal or be willing to relocate
- Successful applicants must complete all theoretical and practical training over an 18 month period.
Interested candidates that meet above requirements can email their curriculum vitae to
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 027 216 1310 on or before 23 November 2018.
Learners that are presently busy with Grade 12 can also apply. We regret that we cannot
contact all applicants regarding their status. Preference will be given to previously
Should you not be contacted by us within 4 weeks from the date of your submission,
please consider your application unsuccessful.