Opportunities exist at our company near Vredendal on the West Coast for unemployed learners to be trained during 2018 to be become a cellar practitioner.
The National Certificate is aimed to provide learners with national standards that represent the competencies required to meet the challenge of participating effectively in the Winemaking industry as a multi-skilled cellar practitioner. The training will include both theoretical and practical training.
Learners will receive a learner allowance during the period of the leanership. Minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 with maths and science as subjects
- A valid code 08 drivers license
- Only unemployed candidates may apply
- A clear criminal record with contactable references
- Applicants must reside close to Vredendal or be willing to relocate
- Successful applicants must complete all theoretical and practical training over a 18 month period.
Interested candidates that meet above requirements can email their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 December 2017. We regret that we cannot contact all applicants regarding their status.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals. Should you not be contacted by us within 4 weeks from the date of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.